In today’s article, we are going to be teaching everything you need to know about How To Download Facebook Marketplace Icon. Yes, during the course of this post, you will see Facebook Marketplace Icon Missing on My Device.
So, if you are among the numerous android users and searching for a guide on Why Is Facebook Marketplace Icon Missing on My Device? this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t forget to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
Nevertheless, before we shall proceed with the guide on How to Get Facebook Marketplace Icon on Your Home Screen, let us first off, consider how to create a facebook account:
Facebook App Account Profile
If you are an online user and looking for a guide on How to Get Back a Missing Facebook Marketplace Icon, here are the steps you need to follow to signup for an account that will allow you to access facebook Marketplace:
- Launch your android phone
- Next, tap on the play store and search for facebook app
- Tap download on the play store
- Wait for the app to download and then tap install
- Once the app installed, tap to open it
- When you are taken to the facebook app homepage, tap on the create new account
- Now, you will need to fill out the form by entering your first and last name, phone number or email address, password, date or birth as well as gender
- Next, tap signup to continue
- Afterward, copy and enter the confirmation code sent to you in the required field
How To Sign Up On Facebook Using Desktop
Here are the steps you need to follow to successfully sign up on Facebook;
- Open the Facebook site, www.facebook.com.
- Once you have done that, you can now click the “create new account” link at the top or bottom of the screen or page.
- After that, you will see another page, with some empty boxes.
- Those boxes should contain information about you.
- Now fill in your names, email or phone number, password, gender and your birthday.
- When all this is done correctly, click the signup button.
- Then you will be sent a confirmation message to your email or phone number.
- The message contains digits to confirm your sign up.
- Type in those digits in the confirmation box on Facebook.
- After that click the “continue” link.
Now you have fully completed your sign up steps and you are now a Facebook user.
Congratulation, your account is now live on Facebook. You can now start using the platform to access several things on Facebook.
Facebook Account Login Steps
If you have an account on facebook and want to figure out how to login, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Visit facebook.com on your browser
- Next, locate you will see where you can enter your login details. Now, enter either your phone number or email address that is linked to the account
- Enter password
- Now, click login and you will be taken to your account
It is that simple and easy. Once you do that, you will be taken to your Facebook profile. Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with the business of the day, How To Download Facebook Marketplace Icon – Facebook Marketplace Icon Missing on My Device.
How to Get Facebook Marketplace Icon Facebook. Marketplace Icon gives you access to the Facebook Marketplace app on your Facebook page. With the icon you can easily navigate the app and engage on the platform to buy and sell.
Why Is Facebook Marketplace Icon Missing on My Device?
If the FB Marketplace icon is not showing on your device they may be a variety of causes why it is like that.
In an Unsupported Country: If you travel to a country that is not supported by Facebook Marketplace, it may also make the option disappear from the Facebook site and apps.
Under 18: Facebook Marketplace is only available to Facebook users who are 18 years and above.
Your home region isn’t supported: Currently, Facebook Marketplace is only available in 50 countries including the United States, Canada, and Australia. If your home address on your Facebook profile is set to a country that is not supported, then the Marketplace icon will not appear.
Dynamic menu: The main icon menu within Facebook apps is usually dynamic and will display shortcuts to Facebook features that you use the most. Thus if you go a while without using Facebook Marketplace, the icon may disappear or get replaced with another one of groups, videos, or some other Facebook features.
iPod touch is not supported: Facebook Marketplace does appear within the iOS app on iPhone and iPad, but it may not appear when you are using an iPod touch.
On new Facebook account: If your Facebook account is new, then Facebook Marketplace Icon won’t appear to you at all. This is a measure put in place by Facebook, to forestall scammers from creating new accounts and selling fake products to unsuspecting buyers.
How to Get Facebook Marketplace Icon on Your Home Screen
- Go to the home screen page that you want to stick the app icon or launcher.
- Tap on the app’s icon to bring up the apps drawer.
- Long-press the app icon you want to add to the home screen.
- Then drag the app to the home screen page, and lift your finger to place the app.
How to Get Back a Missing Facebook Marketplace Icon
- Go to Settings/General/Restrictions and turn on Restrictions.
- You will be prompted to enter your Restrictions Passcode.
- On the Restrictions page, scroll down to Privacy, turn on Location Services and ensure you allow changes for everything. For Facebook, allow it to access location while using the app.
- Navigate back to Settings, and scroll down to Facebook and ensure you check Allow Facebook to access location while using the app one more time.
- Finally, log out of Facebook and log back in and the Facebook Marketplace Icon will appear.
Facebook Marketplace Icon connects you to the Marketplace commercial hub where you can meet up with potential buyers in your locality and make sales as well as buy items.
That is it on How To Download Facebook Marketplace Icon – Facebook Marketplace Icon Missing on My Device. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share!!!