In today’s post, I’m going to show you exactly How To Change Your Email ID Address On Facebook App In 2021. In fact, this article is all about the steps I used to Change my Email ID Address On Facebook App on my device.
Thus, if you are among the numerous Facebook users and searching for a guide on how to How To Change Your Email ID Address On Facebook App, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t forget to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
Nevertheless, before we shall proceed with the guide on How to Change Your Email ID Address On Facebook App, consider how to create a Facebook account:
Facebook App Account Profile
If you are an online user and looking for a guide on How to Change Your Email ID Address On Facebook App In 2021, here are the steps you need to follow to signup for an account that will allow you to the Facebook settings:
- Launch your android phone
- Next, tap on the play store and search for facebook app
- Tap download on the play store
- Wait for the app to download and then tap install
- Once the app is installed, tap to open it
- When you are taken to the facebook app homepage, tap on the create new account
- Now, you will need to fill out the form by entering your first and last name, phone number or email address, password, date of birth as well as gender
- Next, tap signup to continue
- Afterward, copy and enter the confirmation code sent to you in the required field
How To Sign Up On Facebook Using Desktop
Here are the steps you need to follow to successfully sign up on Facebook;
- Open the Facebook site, www.facebook.com.
- Once you have done that, you can now click the “create new account” link at the top or bottom of the screen or page.
- After that, you will see another page, with some empty boxes.
- Those boxes should contain information about you.
- Now fill in your names, email or phone number, password, gender, and your birthday.
- When all this is done correctly, click the signup button.
- Then you will be sent a confirmation message to your email or phone number.
- The message contains digits to confirm your sign up.
- Type in those digits in the confirmation box on Facebook.
- After that click the “continue” link.
Now you have fully completed your sign up steps and you are now a Facebook user.
Congratulation, your account is now live on Facebook. You can now start using the platform to access several things on Facebook.
- How Do U See Who Views Your Facebook App – Facebook App Viewers
- I Want To Download Facebook Marketplace App – How To Install Marketplace Facebook App
- How Can I Delete My Facebook Page Fast?
- How do You get back Your Facebook account?
- Here Is Why You Can not Use Facebook Marketplace Anymore
Facebook Account Login Steps
If you have an account on Facebook and want to figure out how to login, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Visit facebook.com on your browser
- Next, locate you will see where you can enter your login details. Now, enter either your phone number or email address that is linked to the account
- Enter password
- Now, click login and you will be taken to your account
It is that simple and easy. Once you do that, you will be taken to your Facebook profile.
Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with the business of the day, Learn How To Change Your Email ID Address On Facebook App In 2021 – Change Your Email ID Address On Facebook App.
Learn How To Change Your Email ID Address On Facebook App – Everything You Need To Know
Several things could happen for you to want to change the email address on your Facebook account. We’ll be showing you how to change your email address on Facebook.
Learn How To Change Your Email ID Address On Facebook App – On Your Facebook Application
- Click on the menu button at the top right hand of the Facebook page
- Scroll down and tap on “Account settings.”
- Tap on “General”
- Tap on “Email”
- Tap on “Add Email Address” to add the new email address
- Type in the new email address and enter your password then tap on “Add Email” at the bottom of the page
- If you already have more than one email address registered to your Facebook account, tap on “Primary Email.”
- Choose the email address you want to place as your primary email address
- Enter your password and tap on “Save.”
On Your Browser
- Click the menu button in the top right corner of Facebook.
- On the drop-down menu, click on “Settings.”
- Click on “Contact”
- Click on “Add Email Address” to add the new email address
- Click on “New email” and type the new email address you want to add and click on “Add.”
- If you already have more than one email address registered to your Facebook account, tap on the other email address to make it your primary email address
- Tap on “Save changes.”
That is it on Learn How To Change Your Email ID Address On Facebook App In 2021 – Change Your Email ID Address On Facebook App. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share!!!