In today’s article, we are going to be teaching everything you need to know about Recover Deleted Facebook Messages. Yes, during the course of this post, you will see how to get back deleted messages on Facebook.
So, if you are among the numerous android users and searching for a guide on Deleted Facebook Messages Recovery 2021, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t forget to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
Nevertheless, before we shall proceed with the guide on Recovering deleted Facebook Messages, let us first off, consider how to create a facebook account.
Facebook App Account Profile
If you are an online user and looking for a guide on Recover deleted Facebook messages from a downloaded archive, here are the steps you need to follow to signup for an account that will allow you to access facebook settings:
- Launch your android phone
- Next, tap on the play store and search for facebook app
- Tap download on the play store
- Wait for the app to download and then tap install
- Once the app installed, tap to open it
- When you are taken to the facebook app homepage, tap on the create new account
- Now, you will need to fill out the form by entering your first and last name, phone number or email address, password, date of birth as well as gender
- Next, tap signup to continue
- Afterward, copy and enter the confirmation code sent to you in the required field
How To Sign Up On Facebook Using Desktop
Here are the steps you need to follow to successfully sign up on Facebook;
- Open the Facebook site, www.facebook.com.
- Once you have done that, you can now click the “create new account” link at the top or bottom of the screen or page.
- After that, you will see another page, with some empty boxes.
- Those boxes should contain information about you.
- Now fill in your names, email or phone number, password, gender and your birthday.
- When all this is done correctly, click the signup button.
- Then you will be sent a confirmation message to your email or phone number.
- The message contains digits to confirm your sign up.
- Type in those digits in the confirmation box on Facebook.
- After that click the “continue” link.
Now you have fully completed your sign-up steps and you are now a Facebook user.
Congratulation, your account is now live on Facebook. You can now start using the platform to access several things on Facebook.
Facebook Account Login Steps
If you have an account on facebook and want to figure out how to login, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Visit facebook.com on your browser
- Next, locate you will see where you can enter your login details. Now, enter either your phone number or email address that is linked to the account
- Enter password
- Now, click login and you will be taken to your account
It is that simple and easy. Once you do that, you will be taken to your Facebook profile. Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with the business of the day, Can I Really Recover Deleted Facebook Messages – Deleted Facebook Messages Recovery 2021.
As we have earlier outlined, this article will expose you to the quick guide on How to Recover Deleted Facebook Messenger Messages. Recovering your deleted Facebook messages can be done as quick as possible.
Interestingly, archiving messages is good way to secure your message from future mishaps. Archiving messages is easy and requires only minor effort on your part. You use this method on either Facebook website, Facebook or Facebook Messenger, all gives little control over your messages.
1. Go to the Messenger and open up your recent conversation list. In addition, scroll to the contact, which you want to archive and perform long press. The following windows pops up.
2. Archiving the entire message
3. Now, just select the archive and it will be moved to archive that can be unarchived later when you need it. It so simple and easy to archive Facebook messages but you must be aware of the archiving contact, conversation history will be still there.
If you want to delete the conversation, go to the Recent tab and choose the delete option after a long touch. This is an ultimate solution, so think about what you are doing and do it unless it is completely necessary.
Part 3: Recover deleted Facebook messages from a downloaded archive
Recovering deleted Facebook Messages
Once you have archived the message they are safe for life and you do not have to worry about them. In the future, if you decide to view the archived message it is also easy and simple
1. If you’d like to recover deleted Facebook messages, firstly, you should log-in to the Facebook account.
2. Click on “Account Settings” shown in the below picture.
3. Click on “Download a copy of your Facebook data” at the bottom of the page.
4. Here you can see a page where you download what you have done before in your Facebook account. Click “Start My Archive”shown in the below screenshot.
5. Then it will pop up a box named “Request My Download”, which tells you that it will a little while to gather your Facebook information. Click the green button “Start My Archive” again to start gathering all of your Facebook information.
6. After that, here will show a small dialog box. And there is a download link at the bottom of the dialog box. Click on the link so as to download your archive. This may costs you about 2-3 hours if you want to recover Facebook messages.
7. Enter the password again before you download your archive.
8. Click on the “Download Archive” button and it will immediately download to your computer. Just unzip it, and then open the file which named “index”. Click on the file “Messages” and it will load all of your past messages.
So, you just recover Facebook messages according to the above steps.
Yes, it is easy to recover deleted Facebook messages, and you do not have to worry about mistakenly deleting the Facebook messages.
However, you would be responsible for the kind of action you take for your messages. Archiving and un-archiving need to be done carefully. You must be aware of the messages you are archiving, as they will be gone from the list.
To un-archive them, you will have to take a few extra steps to get back them. Though deleted, you should not worry as messages are completely recoverable but make sure you do not delete the cache files from your phone.
Once the cache files are gone, the only way you can see your conversation is by downloading the archive from the website.
Except to recover Facebook messages, if you want to recover your deleted messages, contacts, photos, videos, audio, documents, WhatsApp history or call history on your Android phone, just try dr.fone – Android Data Recovery! Just 3 simple steps, it will recover all of the above data easily!
That is it on Can I Really Recover Deleted Facebook Messages – Deleted Facebook Messages Recovery 2021. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share it with your friends and loved ones!!!