Bolt App Download is what we will be covering in the course of this article. Yes, during the course of this article, you will get to learn How to Download Bolt App For Android & iOS. Thus, if you are here because you are in dire need of the processes involved in downloading bolt app on your device, this article has gotten you covered.
Keep reading below and please don’t forget to share it with your friends and loved ones so that they will also get to learn about it.
How to download and install bolt app on either android or iOS devices is pretty simple and easy. However, before we shall proceed with that, let’s first off, consider every single thing you need to know about Bolt itself as well as the app which is the subject of discuss.
What Is Bolt?
If you live in a densely populated location, you will understand that traffic congestion is unavoidable. For those of us that are aware, so many persons treks long and exhausting distances due to the annoyance of waiting in large lines at bus terminals. With the Bolt app for mobile devices, we’ve got the right solution to your transportation problem.
Bolt is a mobility app that connects users with convenient and comfortable trips to their destinations. You may cheerfully wave goodbye to traffic jams with Bolt, as this mobility firm has made transit simple.
You can, however, request a Bolt ride via the internet. But don’t you think downloading the Bolt app will be more interesting? You may easily order a trip and request a local driver to pick you up from your home using the Bolt app.
As you can see, this is incredible. Meanwhile, it’s crucial to note that the once-popular Taxify application has been renamed the Bolt app, which we’re introducing to you in this article.
Bolt App Download Free: Here Is Why You Need It
Bolt was established with the objective of making transportation simple and comfortable for millions of people all around the world. One of the most compelling reasons to download the Bolt app is that mobile apps are more convenient to use than eCommerce websites. Using your mobile device, you can request a ride in minutes.
After the initial registration, there is no need to log in again. As a result, you should download the Bolt app for the following reasons:
- Payment made easy: Unlike the website that only allows you to pay via cash, you can pay with your debit or credit card on the Bolt app. After setting up an account, you can link your bank card and pay from your card. You can as well pay with cash but paying with bank card is only available on the app.
- Automatically set up your pickup location. If you are always requesting a ride from home, you can set up your pickup location so drivers can pick you up at the right spot. Thus, you don’t have to enter a pickup location anytime you want to request a ride.
- Enjoy Bolt Promo and get discounts on rides.
- At the end of each trip, you can leave a rating about the trip and rate the driver on the service he offered. A star signifies poor service while five star signifies excellent service. When you leave a rating, it helps to Bolt to keep the best drives and improve their service.
- View your ride history and check the number of rides you’ve ordered.
There are more to why you should download the Bolt app than what is listed above. Bolt provides fast, simple, and affordable rides in over 45 countries in Africa, Europe, Western Asia, and Latin America.
Bolt App Download – Here Are the Steps You Will Need
Downloading is Bolt is free and easy. No payment is required to download the app. You should however know that the app is only compatible with mobile devices. It is not compatible with desktops/PC. You can download the app on Android and iOS devices following the steps below.
To Download Bolt on Android
- Visit Google Play
- Enter Bolt on the search bar
- Tap on ‘’Install’’
To Download Bolt on iOS
- Open the App Store on your iOS device.
- Click the search icon below and search for Bolt.
- Once you’ve found it, click on ‘’Get’’
Wait for the app to download on your respective device. Mind you, Huawei users can also download it from the HuaweiAppGallery. Presently, the only way you can download it on your desktop is from Microsoft Store which requires payment.
How to Request for a Ride on the Bolt App – All You Need To Know
Request a safe and economical transportation on the Bolt app to get to anywhere you want to go faster. You can order a ride not just online, but also through the app. If you have the Bolt app on your phone but aren’t sure how to request a ride, follow the steps below:
- Launch the Bolt app on your mobile device.
- Swipe your screen up and enter your pickup location and destination on their respective field.
- After entering the fields, you will see the price range of your trip.
- Click on ‘’Select Bolt’’ if you wish to continue.
You will see a list of nearby drivers, choose anyone and enjoy your trip on the go. When requesting a ride on the app, you can do two things. You can send the rider an in-app message and also call the driver.
You can only send an in-app message after starting the trip the calling option is only available for 24 hours after the trip ends.
That is it on Bolt App Download Free – Bolt Taxify | How to Download Bolt App For Android & iOS. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share it with your friends and loved ones so that they will also get to learn about it.