In today’s post, we are going to show you exactly how to use the Badoo dating platform to meet people and make friends online. Thus, if you are here because you want to figure out how to date on Badoo to meet singles who are readily available for hookup. Continue reading below and if you find this article helpful, kindly share it with your friends.
Badoo is to a great degree a fast-growing online social dating service that aimed at making it quick and simple to join a community of singles and meet new people. The service has so many monthly active users and gets an average of thousands of new daily sign-ups.
Badoo is unarguably a worldwide dating site and app. From the sign-up page to create a profile, you can easily meet and connect with people online without stress.
Interestingly, both the Badoo website and dating apps provide similar features and can be utilised interchangeably with the same Badoo account.
Within 10 minutes you can set up a Badoo account and become a member of Badoo in other to start finding members near your location. Badoo’s latest design has made it very easy to use and there is no clutter, and all the need to find someone is right at your fingertips.
Benefits of Badoo Dating?
- Experience or discovery happens to be one of Badoo’s main tools for matching members. This is based on some categories such as your preferences, location, and interests). Everyday Badoo will show you a limited number of encounters on the platform. They show you, one member, at a time that you can review and then either like them and get connected with or just choose to skip.
- If the other members like you as well, the match will move you to the connection which is called a perfect match on Badoo. This is because both partners share the same criteria and you will be notified and can start communicating.
- Badoo’s nearby section shows you all the members who live in your region. This lets you further explore the type of members Badoo has which you might be interested in.
- The social and interesting part of Badoo is “Live”. This is a video streaming/broadcasting feature that Badoo offers to members where they can either broadcast their own stream or watch other members’ streams. You can sort and filter live streams in a number of different ways to find the ones that interest you. A popular filter is by Popularity.
- Badoo is one of the leading dating services that protect members and prevent any form of fake profiles. They want to make sure every user that joins the platform is the person they are, basically protect members from catfishing. Badoo requires members to either connect their account to a social network account or a phone number (which then verified by a call).
The dating platform goes beyond just an ordinary dating service by requiring members to upload a photo before they can communicate with anyone.
A member’s primary photo is verified. This can be done in under 2 minutes and requires users to send a photo. This can either be from either their webcam or phone camera (must come from a camera directly, no photo uploads) that shows them performing a hand gesture that Badoo asks them to do.
That is it on Badoo Dating – How to Use Badoo to Meet People And Make Friends. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share!!!