Smooth Botox is a new technology that helps to reduce wrinkles while preserving your natural emotions, giving you a soft and delicate alteration in look, as the name suggests. It’s a novel way of delivering the same old Botox, but in smaller doses that are more diluted than traditional Botox, so that some facial expressions are preserved and no one can tell you’ve had any cosmetic work done.
Who is it intended for?
Ideal for persons who wish to keep their faces looking natural or for TV actors who need to keep their facial expressions as part of their job.
Some of us are afraid of looking plastic and hence avoid cosmetic procedures such as Botox. Soft Botox can help these people as well.
What kind of follow-up should there be?
- Soft Botox is a lunchtime procedure with no recovery period.
- The aftercare is straightforward.
- To avoid unnecessary Botox diffusion, avoid lying down for at least 6 hours.
- For 7 days after the procedure, avoid any spa services, facials, steam, sauna, or salon operations.
- After 24 hours, you can apply makeup.
- The following day, exercise can be resumed.
Which is better: soft Botox or traditional Botox?
If you are new to cosmetic procedures like as Botox or dermal fillers, you should start with SOFT Botox. Although the effects may not last as long as traditional Botox, you will appear younger and more natural, and no one will be able to tell the secret to your beauty.