Islamic Development Bank Scholarship Award 2021/2022 [Fully-Funded]. Keep reading to know more about this scholarship award.
Islamic Development Bank Scholarship Award 2021/2022 [Fully-Funded]
- Deadline: 28 February 2021
- Place of Study: Any Country
- Scholarship Providers: Islamic Development Bank
- Level of Study: Undergraduates, Masters, Postgraduate, Ph.D. Postgraduate Research
- The course of Study: All Courses
- Type of Fund: Fully-Funded Scholarship
Overview of Scholarship
The Islamic Development Bank is glad to notify the public that the 2021/2022 scholarship program is now opened.
All interested Muslim candidates can now proceed to apply for their scholarship award.
Other Scholarship Awards
- UCL Otto Koenigsberger International Scholarships in the United Kingdom
- Fullbright Scholarship Awards for US Students at University of Warwick UK
- EU Horizon Ph.D Scholarship for UK and EU Students at Swansea University
The Islamic Development is known to be one of the largest scholarship bodies that grant scholarship awards from undergraduate level to doctoral level and even vocational training.
One benefit of this scholarship award is that you are not charged any fee for application because all fees have been taken cared of by the Islamic Development Bank Scholarship.
Benefits of This Scholarship Award
The Islamic Development Bank Scholarship 2021 is Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students. It will cover all the expenses for Undergraduate, Master, Ph.D., Post Doctoral each and everything.
The Islamic Development Bank Scholarship is willing to cover all expenses for all levels. All students anywhere in the world can apply for this 2021 scholarship award.
Below are the benefits of the Islamic Development Bank Scholarship Award 2021/2022.
- You will be given monthly striped in line with the average cost of living in the country of study
- Your tuition fee will be the responsibility of the Islamic Development Bank Scholarship
- They will take care of your Medical Treatments in either the Government or the University hospital
- You will receive an Economy Class return ticket after your studies
- You will receive other allowances
- Also, you will receive allowances for thesis Preparation.
How do you know you are eligible for this scholarship award? Keep reading to know how eligible you are to apply.
- You are eligible if you are a citizen of any of the Islamic Development Bank (ISDB) member countries or if you are a Muslim in a non-member country.
- To be admitted as an Undergraduates, make sure you completed your secondary school or its equivalent (12 years of Education) with good grades in major subjects
- To be qualified as a Master student, your grades in your bachelor degree should be above average
- To be qualified for a Ph.D., you must have a Masters’s degree in any of the program fields.
- To be qualified for Post Doc, you must have a Ph.D. degree in any of the fields of study in the program and have no less than two (2) years of experience in the field of research.
- Note that, no other organization hosts is affiliated with this scholarship award
- Make sure you are medically and mentally fit.
- Be ready for medical checkups and test after you must have been selected
- This research program will last for 3 years